Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inspiration

While I am writing, I really need a view which I can inspire and relax such as a garden or something green and fresh like that. But how since my little lovely home locates in a very crowded and cramped neighborhood? I organized my desk near the window expecting to receive a in-my-imagination view and light and fresh air. Unfornately, the view is blocked by a house opposite mine. To improve that, I did grow some kinds of climbers with a hope that the color of their leaves and flowers could fulfil my eyes and cheer me up. They do, somehow. Like this...



And this...

So lovely hah :)

However, it was no longer exist. So sad. I have reasons for this. The weather has been so weird recently - tt's been brilliantly sunny in the morning and raining cats and dogs in the afternoon - plus my lack of gardening skill made it's gone like that. 
After that, I made a commitment with myself that I would grow it one more time next month since this month I have to focus on writing. Then, back to the problem about the view mentioned before, I have a solution for it. It might be funny but believe me. It works so well. With a little of music, like Secret Garden and a screen like this...


Haha, I accessed the www.flickr.com website and search for Flower Garden, then set the slideshow mode. See, it rocks! I can write and enjoy all the most beautiful gardens around the world. So...so...so inspiring! 

Just something I want to share with you. 

Rock and roll day, guys. 

Katelyn




2 comments:

  1. love this. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo, Fash Boulevard. It's very nice to meet you. Thanks for following. And of course, I'll visit your blog now. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete