Thursday, October 13, 2011

How can you know someone love you so much?

As planned, I was going to write a topic today. However, when I got up this morning, I was badly dizzy.

Maybe waking up in the middle of the night recently makes me suffer that. And I am pregnant, I didn't dare to use any kind of drug then I woke my hubby up and asked him to make a portion of instant noodle soup and a glass of fresh orange juice. He was really worried and went straight to the kitchen to make those for me. I couldn't go down but stayed in bed. Hearing him preparing things made me warm. About 10 minutes later, he went up with a tray of soup and orange juice. Even the dizziness was not comfortable at all, I felt better just look at him like that. He was also late for work but did not forget to give me a kiss before departing.

Now, after having a little more sleep for one hour (so that I compose this entry later than usual), I feel almost ok. There was a text in my cellphone asked "Do you feel better now, honey? Take some rest and call me if you don't feel good." A man who is taking care of his wife is a very great man.

And now I know how much he loves me. I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment