Friday, October 14, 2011

Tropical flowers

How's the weather at your country these day? In Vietnam, it's raining heavily, uncontrollably and unstoppably. Especially in Saigon. The temperature ranges from 24 - 30 degree celcius.
Not so hot comparing to somewhere in Africa, not so cold comparing to Europe (as much as I know). With this kind of weather, there ain't many kinds of flower grow in this tropical country, but fruits. So, I don't like fruit since I see them everyday. I love feasting my eyes on flowers. Reading articles, novels, travelling notes and pictures of places where flowers are blooming makes my heart thumbing. I tried to grow some kinds which were from highland areas in my country such as Da Lat. However, they turned out died. They could not adapt to this hot weather. So sad.

Of course, there are some kinds of flowers which can be grown in here, but not much. Namely daisy, orchid, rose, etc... Well, to prove that, here are some pictures of flowers in my garden (in sunny days, of course). Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment