Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What do you love to do in life?

Vietnamese version here



There have been ups and downs these days. However, the most headache thing is making decision for my blog. I like everything. I want to share everything. But that turns out it is a miscellaneous boring hotpot no more no less, my hubby said. You should figure out what you love most. What do I love most? What do I love to do in life?
Eat!
Haha…
Just kidding.
Actually, I have thought I loved to do several things and even have tried them. Point out.


Flower arrangements
I love flowers. So that I thought I would love flower arrangement. Who knows, someday I might become an artist. Wow, the adrenaline was already pumping then. I decided to take some classes. Ha, you’ll see, I’m gonna open a flower shop and I'm gonna work with flowers every day, talked to my hubby.

One of the flower work in class

With all the eagerness, I joined the class. When I came in, there were some ladies sitting in rows, chatting with each other. Most of them were housewives. I’m sure that. Basing on their appearance, all the talking was all about children, husband, and relatives stuff. Well, it was not that bad, I am married and I could join them anyway. Then the teacher came in, she said nothing but sent us some gerberas and asked us to wind ribbon around the peduncles. She collected them after we’d done. Then she drew some arrangement models on the board, explained them and let us note them down. By that time, she prepared flowers for modeling works. It was fun … a bit. Ok, I confess, it was so boring, not fun at all. I had no chance to practice but watching her doing again and again. And I realized, flower arrangement was not my passion. Ever.

 To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Haha, ya, it's so boring with flower arrangement.
    I wonder if you have fever when you say you want to be a flower artist.
    In the end, you confess.
    Great start.
    :))

    ReplyDelete